Making A Difference
HyQuest Consulting Solutions strongly believes in helping those in need through charitable giving, particularly to initiatives that support educational opportunities. We are committed to making a difference by providing our youth with the necessary supplies and funds to help them achieve academic success.
- In March 2018, HyQuest will be a diamond corporate sponsor of the 42nd Annual Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show & Luncheon held by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., in partnership with the Prince George’s County Delta Alumnae Foundation, Inc. This annual fundraiser has as its goal the award of $75,000 in scholarships to deserving students from Prince George’s County, Maryland. HyQuest is proud to support this important event.
- In 2017, we donated $750 to The OPHELIA Foundation to support its Class of 2017 Scholarships. We also awarded a $1,000 scholarship to a student continuing his education at a local university. In 2016, we granted scholarships to two college-bound students. These funds help talented young people to defray the often-prohibitive costs of pursuing a higher education.
- From 2015 to 2017, HyQuest has been a sponsor of the Faith Christian Church and International Outreach Center’s Golf by Faith Tournament. Proceeds benefit families in need in Fauquier and surrounding counties in Virginia, including youth, the elderly, and the poor. HyQuest has increased our sponsorship level each year, and in 2017 we were a platinum sponsor.
- During the winter of 2016, HyQuest supported Fauquier Community Child Care (FCCC) in Warrenton, Virginia. We donated 35 sets of hats and gloves for children in need from Fauquier County schools who participate in FCCC’s after-school care. We are proud to support FCCC and welcomed this opportunity to provide much-needed items to children for the winter months.
- HyQuest was a sponsor of Jazz on the Vine in 2016 and 2017. The event is held by Operation Uplift Foundation and the Loudoun County Delta Foundation, which provide educational and charitable resources to the Loudoun County, Virginia community. All proceeds from Jazz on the Vine in 2016 and 2017 benefited Loudoun County youth.
For additional information about HyQuest’s commitment to education, please contact us.