Making A Difference
While HyQuest is a small business, we are nevertheless committed to giving back to our local communities in a big way. We strongly support philanthropy, community involvement, and volunteerism, partnering with organizations that align with the HyQuest brand and resonate with our employees. Much of our giving focuses on making a difference by providing our youth with the necessary supplies and funds to help them achieve academic success.
In 2018, we established HyQuestHOPE as the nucleus of our giving activities. As the company grows, we will increase the level and scope of our philanthropic support and continue to encourage our employees to engage in community and volunteer activities that have personal meaning for them. We are committed to making real contributions, large and small, in the communities where we live and work.
- In August 2018, HyQuest will sponsor the MGT New Hope Church River
of Life Day, which celebrates and honors men and women in the Moline,
Illinois, area’s police departments and military.
- In May 2018, HyQuest supported Delta Sigma Theta Sorority’s Northern Virginia Alumnae Chapter (NoVAC), in affiliation with the Northern Virginia Delta Education and Community Service Foundation, for the Sixth Annual Trailblazer Scholarships Awards Celebration. $20,000 in scholarships were awarded to deserving northern Virginia students at the event. Proceeds benefited NoVAC’s college scholarship and community outreach programs.
- HyQuest is a sponsor of the May 2018 Little Miss Ivy Pageant, to be held by the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated, Omicron Gamma Omega Chapter. The Little Miss Ivy group works to positively influence the development of young girls and help them become leaders in society through community service projects, workshops, and exposure to the arts. All funds raised from this pageant will go toward scholarships for students in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- In March 2018, HyQuest was a diamond corporate sponsor of the 42nd Annual Scholarship Benefit Fashion Show & Luncheon held by the Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., in partnership with the Prince George’s County Delta Alumnae Foundation, Inc. This annual fund raiser had as its goal the award of $75,000 in scholarships to deserving students from Prince George’s County, Maryland. HyQuest was proud to support this important event.
- In 2017, we donated $750 to The OPHELIA Foundation to support its Class of 2017 Scholarships. We also awarded a $1,000 scholarship to a student continuing his education at a local university. In 2016, we granted scholarships to two college-bound students. These funds help talented young people to defray the often-prohibitive costs of pursuing a higher education.
- From 2015 to 2017, HyQuest has been a sponsor of the Faith Christian Church and International Outreach Center’s Golf by Faith Tournament. Proceeds benefit families in need in Fauquier and surrounding counties in Virginia, including youth, the elderly, and the poor. HyQuest has increased our sponsorship level each year, and in 2017 we were a platinum sponsor.
- During the winter of 2016, HyQuest supported Fauquier Community Child Care (FCCC) in Warrenton, Virginia. We donated 35 sets of hats and gloves for children in need from Fauquier County schools who participate in FCCC’s after-school care. We are proud to support FCCC and welcomed this opportunity to provide much-needed items to children for the winter months.
- HyQuest was a sponsor of Jazz on the Vine in 2016 and 2017. The event is held by Operation Uplift Foundation and the Loudoun County Delta Foundation, which provide educational and charitable resources to the Loudoun County, Virginia community. All proceeds from Jazz on the Vine in 2016 and 2017 benefited Loudoun County youth.
For additional information about HyQuest’s commitment to making a difference in our communities, contact us today using our web form or call 877-849-7837.